Friday, February 18, 2011

What Country Will Soon Be the World's Biggest Economy?


I'm not much of an economics or numbers person, but I do have enough knowledge to think that
China 's economy will soon dominate the world. I believe at this time they are the number two economy, but steadily heading towards number one. Just take a moment to think about China, and what they do. They are a very different country from the United States. Why it was just today in my education class that we were talking about how China's education system is more than far ahead of the United States. They are keeping their kids in school, early and longer, and their citizens are educated much more efficiently in almost every subject. They thrive on their corporations, and the importing/exporting they do. All in all, China seems to have it together, and I don't see them slowing down anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment