Friday, April 15, 2011

Your 2012 Election Predictions


Alright, although I don't like to think about it too much, 2012 is not that far away, which means elections will be held, and maybe a new president will take office. Right now, I hate to say it, but it looks like any one person running could win, with the right campaigning and strategies. Let's face it, America looks for the first solution to any problem, and if it's good enough, we buy into it. I feel that ANYONE could run, and convince the American people that they are the right person. I think it's obvious we have problems when we have Donald Trump saying he "wished he didn't have to run for president and fix everything." I think he is a joke, and I really don't know how it's going to pan out. I am hoping that President Obama gets a 2nd term, because I feel that term will define his presidency, but we can only wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment